Skincare during a Pandemic
This pandemic has really made us super crazy about making sure things are cleaned in a whole new way. Now that it’s impossible to receive our monthly facial treatments, it’s essential that we adopt a facial system that we can provide for ourselves followed by amazing skincare. I have found myself enjoying the Nano Ionic Facial Steamer. The steam opens up your pores as it loosens the buildup drawing your blood to the surface, giving you the ultimate glow. This also helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads in hard areas!
As a makeup artist, I’ve become a bit of a snob when it comes to my skincare regimen. Your canvas cannot be compromised. This month I chose to highlight one of my favorite skincare lines TATCHA. I absolutely love the ageless face and eye ritual kit. It is meant to target treat, polish, renew, and revitalize. My favorite must haves are eye cream, cleanser, a great exfoliator, and a moisturizer.
Here are the steps to great skin using TATCHA:
- Use the steamer to remove any dirt and buildup. You can do this once a week to receive beautiful glowy skin. You can add lemon, natural herbs, and oils such as eucalyptus which is great for sinus issues. The Nano Ionic Steamer can be found at www.ultabeauty.com.
2) While steaming, you can start your skincare routine. First start with your cleanser. TATCHA’s Polishing enzyme powder is used to cleanse. This is the first part of the ritual. Small amount should be disbursed into the palm of your hand. Then add water to it. Now emulsify it into your skin. Towel dry.
3) Grab the serum stick to spot treat those dry areas.
4) Next take the enriching renewal cream with the golden spoon included. Take a small pea size amount. Distribute evenly on your face.
5) Finally use the Revitalizing Eye Cream. Rub your fingertips across the top of the jar and apply to your eyes in a 360 motion.
Health is Wealth! Enjoy your happy healthy skin!